I am Amrit Pal, an Indian Brand and Interaction Designer with an immense love for storytelling, nomadic adventures and gelato.
I have worked around the globe for clients in Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Dubai, New Delhi and Melbourne.
I closely work with clients to fix design problems and bring ideas to life, working in the realms of Branding, UI/UX, to Motion Design.
I have a small team of two developers, one content writer and summer interns. I design solo with occasional collaboration with other designers.
In 2014, I started Mister Bumbles Interactive a company making digital products focusing on storytelling and childlike wonder.
- Asia Design Award for Mobile Design | 2016
- Featured on Gizmodo | 2016
- Featured on BuzzFeed | 2016
- Featured in Kyoorius Design Magazine | 2015
- Featured on Daily Mail, UK | 2014
- Featured on Mashable.com| 2014
- Applied Arts Award Winner | 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Finalist in Print | 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Finalist in Packaging | 2012
- Two Adobe Design Achievement Award Finalist in Motion | 2012
- Work Showcased at Direktorenhaus Museum, Berlin | 2012
- Taste Festival Package Design Showcase, Berlin | 2012
- Salazar Award Finalist | 2012
- More Than The Sum of Its Parts Winner, Impact Awards | 2012
- Technical Achievement Nominee, Impact Awards | 2012
- Best Portfolio Winner, Vancouver Film School | 2012
- Best Graduate Project Award, Vancouver Film School | 2012
- Best Animation, Singapore Tourism Board | 2010
Features, Press and Awards
I live and work in New Delhi. I like it here.
Our studio is a part of Mister Bumbles Interactive and located in Model Town, between Domino's and Mcdonald's. Stop by for some chai or waffles.
If you're interested in talking about a project or to simply say hello, please do get in touch my skype id is amritpaldesign
Mister Bumbles Interactive Pvt. Ltd. (misterbumbles.com)
F 14 / 12 Model Town - II First Floor, Near McDonald's, New Delhi, India 110009
DRACO DORMIENS NUNQUAM TITILLANDUS