Mr. Bumbel’s Museum of Toys is a time capsule, giving future generations the opportunity to see what their parents and grandparents played with. Re-discover a time fueled by young creative minds, encapsulating toys’ endless possibilities. Empower yourself by revisiting your inner child. Reminisce of a limitless world.
The objective was to make a brand identity which would take the audience back to their childhood, a world full of imagination and dreams. It is meant for audiences of all ages and genders who were once crazy about their toys. I created a brand, a web-commercial and packaging.
- Applied Arts Student Award Winner, Motion Category, 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, Print Category 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, Motion Category 2012
- Adobe Design Achievement Award Semi-finalist, PackagingCategory 2012
- Featured on Computer Arts Daily Inspiration
- Salazar Award Finalist, 2012
- Best Graduate Project at Digital Design, Vancouver Film School, 2012
- More Than The Sum Of Its Parts Winner, VFS Impact Awards, 2012
- Technical Achievement Nominee, VFS Impact Awards, 2012